There’s a lot that goes into pavement.
These are common questions asked when considering to have maintenance, repairs performed on a parking lot, farm lave or residential driveway.
Our goal is to answer the most commonly asked questions about asphalt paving for both commercial and residential applications. If you don’ t see the question here and would like an answer please contact us.
- Do you think we need a culvert?
- How long can I expect my driveway or parking lot to last?
- How long do the asphalt plants stay open?
- How long is a driveway paving job going to take?
- Is sealcoat really going to help protect my driveway?
- What are the contributors to pavement deterioration?
- What determines the number of Handicap parking spaces needed for my parking lot?
- What kind of rock is best to avoid “washing out”
- Why does yellow paint not adhere to my concrete curb stops?