Sealcoating provides your asphalt pavement surface with two critical benefits:
- It extends the life of your pavement by protecting it from elements that destroy its structural integrity, thus lowering the lifetime costs of the parking lot areas.
- It enhances the image and look of your parking lot area, which appeals to your customers.
Why choose C & R Asphalt, LLC a full service asphalt paving and maintenance contractor, as your sealcoating contractor?
- Peace of mind.We are rigid in adhering to manufacturers’ specifications for mix design and application rates. We also have extensive training for our crews in proper application techniques. In simple terms, “we apply it correctly the first time”.
- We treat your customers like our customers.Our sales consultants and crews are trained and encouraged to be courteous and considerate of your customers. They recognize that minimal inconvenience is critical to your customers. Crews also work hard to ensure a safe environment through proper barricades and signage during the sealcoating process.
- Trained and dedicated crews.C & R Asphalt, LLC has over 1 dozen employees dedicated solely to sealcoating and pavement maintenance. These are men who seal, stripe and crack fill every day. They are not paving crew members shuffled over to the sealcoating side because paving is slow or the sealcoating job at hand is larger than the normal crew can handle. Many of our competitors commingle paving and sealcoating crews. C & R Asphalt, LLC avoids this practice at all costs. Paving and sealcoating do not go hand in hand from a field technician’s standpoint. They are completely different skills. C & R Asphalt, LLC believes this practice is one the many reasons that our quality exceeds our competitors – day in and day out and has given us the ability to install over 12 million sq. ft. of sealcoat in 2005.
Which sealcoat is right for me?
Like all pavement maintenance products, picking the right sealcoat material and process for your unique requirements is critical. The amount of traffic, image you desire, time available for application, and many other factors are critical in determining which sealcoating system is right for you.
Learn more about our commercial services